- Please label all clothing with child’s name.
- Dress your child in comfortable, washable, weather- appropriate clothing.
- No open-toe shoes or sandals.
- Nap- Time: Please provide a blanket for the week and on Friday take home and wash for the next week.
- Infant: Photo for crib
- Children (All): Please provide a change of clothes in a bag.
New Years Day, Martin Luther King Jr’s Birthday, Presidents Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Day.
Opportunities To Communication
As parents and child care providers, you can create opportunities to communicate with your children and be involved in their daily lives by:
- Reading to or with child, asking questions about the story or how they would handle a specific situation in the story.
- Being involved at school by attending important events such as parent/teacher conferences, volunteer or helping with school projects.
- Asking open-ended questions about daily activities so child can respond.
- Having family night, outings and trips.
- Making time to play with child.
- Eating meals together and allowing each family member a chance to talk about their day.
To Learn More
Book For Children
What makes Me Happy? By Catherine & Laurence Anholt
Book For Adults
Becoming The Parent You Want To Be By Laura Davis & Janis Keyser